Service and Repair
Wilton Street Regal (formally Wilton Street Garage) is an independent motor car and vehicle service repair centre located in Wilton Street for over 35 years. The garage which is close to Leicester City centre has become renowned for the service provided to its customers.
You will find our car and van service and repair costs are up to 45% lower than equivalent Main Dealer prices.
As an established local independent Leicester motor car and vehicle servicing centre we offer all the usual garage facilities for vehicle repairs, part replacement and MOTs all close to the centre of Leicester which includes clutch, exhaust, brake, tyre and suspension.
We undertake service repairs for all makes of cars and vans including BMW, VW, Ford, Vauxhall, Citreon, Seat, Toyota, Nissan, Peogeot and particularly Renault that has become our speciality, but whatever your make of car or van we will provide a quality vehicle repair service.
We offer a free collection and delivery of your vehicle to your door or a courtesy car can be provided by prior arrangement.
We also offer a number of additional services that includes 'car inspections' with written report, prior to a vehicle purchase or following an accident repair.
Note: Under European law, you do not have to use a specific franchise dealer for your vehicle service to maintain the vehicle's warranty (provided servicing is undertaking within the correct mileage and timeframe intervals). To maintain any warranty, we will update your vehicle's service record and history with the relevant service stamps.
With any quoted service price there are no hidden extras which provides private and commercial motorists the best value car servicing in the locality.
You can check your make and model of car, van on the right for service prices, or contact our service reception on Leicester (0116) 262 0936
Complete Garage Repair Service
We now offer a complete garage servicing and repair package for all makes and models of cars and van including:
- savings of up to 45% off Main Dealer prices
- collection and Delivery from Home or Work
- car servicing that does not effect your Manufacturer's Warranty
- servicing undertaken by experienced and qualified technicians
- free Wash and Vac on selected models
- welding and MOT repairs
- tyre and exhaust replacement
- engine and fuel system diagnostics
- air conditioning repair and service
- engine rebuild or replacement.
We also repair or replace exhausts, brakes, clutches, tyres and batteries plus we provide welding and MOT repairs, undertake engine and fuel system diagnostics, air conditioning repair and service, engine rebuild or replacement.
If you wish to discuss any of these services, then call Sarah on Leicester (0116) 262 0936.
Our Code of Practise
For our customers' complete piece of mind we are members of the "Good Garage Scheme" and operate their code of practise:
- Provide full business details to the Good Garage Scheme administrators including ownership, premises, staffing and trade activities.
- Demonstrate a commitment to deal with customers fairly, courteously and in keeping with good business practice.
- Notify customers before work is undertaken if the business does not accept particular forms of payment.
- Deal with complaints from customers within 2 weeks of receiving a complaint.
- Make parts replaced during service or repair available for inspection by the customer.
- Comply with the Industry Standard Service checklist on all services and include products that remove contamination.
- Provide a completed service checklist following the service.
- Offer the customer a feedback leaflet.
- Provide the customer with a Good Garage Scheme service record.
- Display in a prominent position the Good Garage Scheme code of conduct.
In addition to the above, we offer our own additional considerations:
- If requested by a customer we will provide a full written estimate or fixed price quotation for any service or repair.
- Where investigative or diagnostic work is required before a full estimate or fixed price quotation can be given, a financial limit for this diagnostic work will be agreed and set before any expense is incurred.
- A booking system that records full vehicle details plus your name, work required, contact details and invoicing information.
- Provide customers with an invoice for the work undertaken that carries the following information: date, mileage, registration number, labour hours, labour rate, parts prices, oil quantity used and price per litre.
- Notify you of any problems on the vehicle that we believe need further attention. This information will be added as a comment to your invoice.
- Fit original spare parts or spare parts of matching quality as defined by the 2002 Block Exemption Regulation.
- Adhere to relevant and current manufacturers' service schedules, utilising standard service and repair times with either manufacturer or ICME schedules.
- Ensure all services are recorded in your vehicle's service record book entering the required details and applying our garage stamp.
- Notify you if work cannot be completed on schedule and inform you of the extended time required and reason(s) for delay.
- Dispose of waste materials e.g. oils, oil filters, batteries, tyres, etc. in an ecologically acceptable and legal manner.
- Take reasonable care of your vehicle and possessions whilst in our care.
We strive to provide complete customer satisfaction for any motor car or van service or repair we undertake, and are always happy to discuss any part of our service.
- A quality, reliable service 2nd to none
- Savings of up to 45% on Main Dealer prices
- Our Car Servicing starts from £60!
- Leicester City Centre location
- Leave your car while at work or shopping in Leicester
- Car Pick Up and Drop Off
- Courtesy Car Available
We are an independent local Leicester garage specialising in Renault car servicing and vehicle repair with savings of up to 45% off main dealer prices.
You can check the cost of a service or other garage repair by selecting your vehicle make from the list below:Car Van Renault Citroen Fiat Ford Isuzu Iveco Land Rover LDV Mazda Mercedes-Benz Mitsubishi Nissan Peugeot Suzuki Toyota Vauxhall VW