Vehicle Service Repair Leicester
Wilton Street Garage is an independent motor car and vehicle service repair centre located in Wilton Street Leicester close to the City Centre. You will find our car and van service and repair costs are up to 45% lower than equivalent Main Dealer prices.
As an established local Independent Leicester motor car and vehicle servicing centre we offer all the usual garage facilities for vehicle repairs, part replacement and MOTs. We undertake service repairs for all makes of cars and vans including BMW, VW, Ford, Vauxhall, Citreon, Seat, Toyota, Nissan, Peogeot and particularly Renault that has become our speciality, but whatever your make of car or van we will provide a quality vehicle repair service.
We offer a free collection and delivery of your vehicle to your door or a courtesy car can be provided by prior arrangement.
We also offer a number of additional services that includes ‘car inspections’ with written report, prior to a vehicle purchase or following an accident repair.
Note: Under European law, you do not have to use a specific franchise dealer for your vehicle service to maintain the vehicle’s warranty (provided servicing is undertaking within the correct mileage and timeframe intervals). To maintain any warranty, we will update your vehicle’s service record and history with the relevant service stamps.
With any quoted service price there are no hidden extras which provides private and commercial motorists the best value car servicing in the locality.
Complete Garage Repair Service
We now offer a complete garage servicing and repairs for all makes and models of cars and van including:
- savings of up to 45% off Main Dealer prices
- collection and Delivery from Home or Work
- car servicing that does not effect your Manufacturer’s Warranty
- servicing undertaken by experienced and qualified technicians
- free Wash and Vac on selected models
- welding and MOT repairs
- tyre and exhaust replacement
- engine and fuel system diagnostics
- air conditioning repair and service
- engine rebuild or replacement.
We also repair or replace exhausts, brakes, clutches, tyres and batteries plus we provide welding and MOT repairs, undertake engine and fuel system diagnostics, air conditioning repair and service, engine rebuild or replacement.
If you wish to discuss any of these services, then call Sarah on Leicester (0116) 262 0936.
Our Code of Practice
For our customers’ complete piece of mind we operate our own code of practice:
- Demonstrate a commitment to deal with customers fairly, courteously and in keeping with good business practice.
- Notify customers before work is undertaken if the business does not accept particular forms of payment.
- Deal with complaints from customers within 2 weeks of receiving a complaint.
- Make parts replaced during service or repair available for inspection by the customer.
- Comply with the Industry Standard Service check-list on all services and include products that remove contamination.
- Provide a completed service check-list following the service.
- Offer the customer a feedback leaflet.
- Provide the customer with a service record.
In addition to the above, we offer these additional considerations:
- If requested by a customer we will provide a full written estimate or fixed price quotation for any service or repair.
- Where investigative or diagnostic work is required before a full estimate or fixed price quotation can be given, a financial limit for this diagnostic work will be agreed and set before any expense is incurred.
- A booking system that records full vehicle details plus your name, work required, contact details and invoicing information.
- Provide customers with an invoice for the work undertaken that carries the following information: date, mileage, registration number, labour hours, labour rate, parts prices, oil quantity used and price per litre.
- Notify you of any problems on the vehicle that we believe need further attention. This information will be added as a comment to your invoice.
- Fit original spare parts or spare parts of matching quality as defined by the 2002 Block Exemption Regulation.
- Adhere to relevant and current manufacturers’ service schedules, utilising standard service and repair times with either manufacturer or ICME schedules.
- Ensure all services are recorded in your vehicle’s service record book entering the required details and applying our garage stamp.
- Notify you if work cannot be completed on schedule and inform you of the extended time required and reason(s) for delay.
- Dispose of waste materials e.g. oils, oil filters, batteries, tyres, etc. in an ecologically acceptable and legal manner.
- Take reasonable care of your vehicle and possessions whilst in our care.
We strive to provide complete customer satisfaction for any motor car or van service or repair we undertake, and are always happy to discuss any part of our service.